Children's Parties


I have been looking forward to today's post for two weeks, when I saw that Kelly announced that it would be Children's Parties day on her blog.

Now with three little boys, if I was to post all of their party pictures it would take all day. So instead I decided to pick my favorite party for each boy.

For Rylan, my favorite was his first birthday. I found a boy cupcake first birthday theme for the party supplies. I went cupcake crazy!


The invitation
Chocolate cherry cola cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. Yummmm!
Cupcakes and cake.The food :)One huge cupcake for the birthday boy!
Balloon
Singing Happy Birthday to Ry-Ry
Digging in!
The big kids and pinata time.
Opening his presents.
Rylan with his BFF Alex :)
Plate that I painted and everyone signed :)

My favorite party of Payton's was his second birthday. This little boy was and still is completely in love with Thomas the Train.

Announcement I had made :)
Birthday boy getting a drink.
The birthday conductor.
Brothers eating cake.
Thomas cake.
Trying to blow out the candles. He reached in between the lit candles trying to get the Thomas.
Candy bars :)
Stick the number on Thomas.
Payton was actually the winner!
All the kids eating cake.
Opening presents.
Payton and Rory walking on the tracks.
Pinata time.
Opening presents and wearing new Thomas slippers.
The best idea I have ever had. I used painters tape to make a train track on the floor. Forget party games, this kept all the kids completely occupied.

For Avery it was a toss up between his third and his fifth birthday. For his fifth birthday we took a trip to the indoor waterpark and then came home for food, cake, and presents. I feel like getting nostalgic and showing off his third birthday though. It's hard to remember him being so little, he picked a Cars themed birthday that year, and it was a great day!

Cars decorations on the walls.
Present table.
With some of his friends and a new cars rug.
Opening presents. (that is a 6 months pregnant with Rylan mommy behind him)
Blowing out his candles.
Lightning McQueen cake.
Opening presents.

Head on over to Kelly's Korner to see more Children's birthday party ideas!

Comments

Amanda said…
Ok, now I am completely sad that we missed all of their birthdays this year. I really wish we weren't so far away now.
I totally teared up when I saw "Rylan with his BFF". :(
I'll have to check out the other themes to see if I can find a Farm Friends one. :D

Popular Posts