Birthday Boys- Payton's Fourth

I've gotten QUITE behind on blogging these days. I LOVE celebrating the boys' birthdays and can't believe I haven't posted Payton's birthday pictures from January, especially now that we've even past Avery's March birthday.

Payton being four has come as quite the shock for me. He's seriously amazing. Just amazing! It's fascinating how children's characters and personalities immediately show at birth, Payton was one of those children. I remember four years back when his daddy and I would take turns staying up rocking him all night. He was the colicky one and I remember his cries at all hours of the day and night. He has always been the sensitive one, the one held the most as a baby and toddler. He is still the same Payton. He is amazingly intelligent and is able to read, spell, and write. He knows his address, phone number, and most vital information kids learn to recite in kindergarten, and has known it all since he was three. He is in the Pre-K preschool class, and we are planning on trying to test out for kindergarten in the fall at the suggestion of both preschool and kindergarten teachers. Despite all of this, he cries when his little brother hurts him. He wants to sit in my lap at every opportunity. He never misses a chance for a hug or kiss. He is sweet, sensitive, and he is the classic middle child.

He decided to celebrate this year with a Dinosaur birthday bash. I tried to convince him to have an Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs party, but he stuck to Dinosaurs and wouldn't budge.

The Birthday Boy himself



Singing "Happy Birthday" to Payton



Opening presents :)



Mommy kisses for Payton



Avery Rawr'ing at Payton's favorite present- Thomas the T-Rex

Comments

Popular Posts