Declan's First Birthday
Mr.Declan turned one on the 13th of November. What a whirlwind first year we had with our sweet little guy. I'm pretty certain he spent his first three months of his life crying and spitting up. Poor baby was just miserable. As he outgrew his colic and reflux, we could finally see his personality emerge. Declan truly is the binding force of our mixed family. He has a piece of him that matches every single person in our family. I see all of us in him. His laughter makes everyone stop in their tracks and remember to enjoy the moment. All the time I remark that he is the reason I can actually take pictures of our entire family of boys. The moment Declan laughs is the moment that every single person just smiles and laughs with him. He has his daddy's goofy spirit, and that's something I hope he never looses. He is a joy and I cannot say enough how proud I am to be his mommy.
We had to push his party around a little bit due to illnesses, but we were able to have it the weekend after Thanksgiving. We were joined by family and friends to celebrate Declan's first year of life. Here are Declan's first birthday pictures and his first birthday party.
We had to push his party around a little bit due to illnesses, but we were able to have it the weekend after Thanksgiving. We were joined by family and friends to celebrate Declan's first year of life. Here are Declan's first birthday pictures and his first birthday party.






























Comments