Payton's 7th Birthday
My sweet Payton picked his birthday party theme shortly before Christmas. He asked for a gingerbread birthday party, with a gingerbread house on his cake.
I immediately knew I would be hitting up the clearance Christmas racks for his January 9th birthday. Oh boy did I find great deals. 90% off gingerbread decor and gingerbread house kits.
We gave him the choice the week of his party whether we would like to go sledding or ice skating before the party. He chose to go sledding and we picked the hill at Oceanview bluff park. However on the day of, it was raining. YES, raining in January in Alaska. It caused the hill to be way too slick. Jason took the kids instead to bouncing bears while I continued to get the party prepped.
Here is Mr.Payton's 7th birthday party!
I immediately knew I would be hitting up the clearance Christmas racks for his January 9th birthday. Oh boy did I find great deals. 90% off gingerbread decor and gingerbread house kits.
We gave him the choice the week of his party whether we would like to go sledding or ice skating before the party. He chose to go sledding and we picked the hill at Oceanview bluff park. However on the day of, it was raining. YES, raining in January in Alaska. It caused the hill to be way too slick. Jason took the kids instead to bouncing bears while I continued to get the party prepped.
Here is Mr.Payton's 7th birthday party!





























Comments