Love day

I can't believe how far behind I am in blogging. I have been meaning to post about Valentine's day for two months!
I have been pretty busy the last three years with school. I've taken full time classes with no breaks, even when the babies were born I was in full time classes both of those semesters. I have been swamped and while I hate it, I know it's important for our family's future that I just stick it out and finish.
Well around Valentine's day I was particularly swamped with this 15 credit semester and loads of homework. I mentioned to Jason and the big boys that I was really sorry but I had class on Valentine's day and I had no time to do anything special for them. I am a BAD liar, I can't lie, bottom line. When I told them this, I meant it.
Then on Valentine's day I woke up and started formulating a plan. I had the whole day stretched out to make it happen. I had to run to the store for goodies for Payton and Rylan's classes, so while I was there I got everything I needed and over that day I made some magic happen. This is what Jason and the big boys came home to on Valentine's day night.
























Comments

Popular Posts