To the person googling "Miriahsboys"
I've known for years that you've done this.
I had a blog tracker on here that gave the location of people viewing my blog, as well as how they were arriving at my blog.
So it would tell me if they were arriving via a facebook link or whether they were quite literally googling "miriahsboys".
I suspected who you were for a long time, Then it was confirmed when you left the state for a little trip and googled from there.
I didn't really care, because that's harmless. You weren't hurting me, you weren't hurting my family. I wasn't caring that you saw the things I was posting.
What you did today was messed up.
The amount of time you must have spent to dig up what you did is slightly frightening on several accounts.
1. Do you honestly have nothing better to do with your life?
2. The lengths that you are going to in order to find things out about my life is slightly disturbing.
I'm genuinely curious what you were hoping to accomplish by sharing this information with the person that you did, but what you did actually accomplish is the end of your fun little internet stalking game.
Say goodbye to "miriahsboys". It ends today. For all you know my screen name is about to become "LisaVanderpump", "byeFelicia", or "YourBreathSmellsLikeSmaug". Good luck figuring it out.
Have a lovely Monday.
I had a blog tracker on here that gave the location of people viewing my blog, as well as how they were arriving at my blog.
So it would tell me if they were arriving via a facebook link or whether they were quite literally googling "miriahsboys".
I suspected who you were for a long time, Then it was confirmed when you left the state for a little trip and googled from there.
I didn't really care, because that's harmless. You weren't hurting me, you weren't hurting my family. I wasn't caring that you saw the things I was posting.
What you did today was messed up.
The amount of time you must have spent to dig up what you did is slightly frightening on several accounts.
1. Do you honestly have nothing better to do with your life?
2. The lengths that you are going to in order to find things out about my life is slightly disturbing.
I'm genuinely curious what you were hoping to accomplish by sharing this information with the person that you did, but what you did actually accomplish is the end of your fun little internet stalking game.
Say goodbye to "miriahsboys". It ends today. For all you know my screen name is about to become "LisaVanderpump", "byeFelicia", or "YourBreathSmellsLikeSmaug". Good luck figuring it out.
Have a lovely Monday.

Comments