Celebrating Four Years of Rylan

Rylan (and his brothers too!) are in North Carolina until August visiting their dad. Well yesterday was Rylan's 4th Birthday. It's normal for me to get very nostalgic and emotional, even more so because this is his first birthday away from me.
So I dug through all the old pictures and did a little ode to Rylan to celebrate four years of his love, spunk, humor, and personality. Rylan was such a surprise, going from a sweet, quiet, laid-back little baby to the spunky little boy he is now. He amazes me every single day with the way he just knows exactly who he is and what he wants. He LOVES music, and dancing around. His favorite thing to play with is his toy guitar, he will serenade me while I do laundry, or just walk around the house jamming. I am so proud of him, as I am of all my little boys, they all just amaze me, and on their birthdays I try to take a moment to reflect on who they are, how much they've grown, and who they are becoming. I can't wait to see all the good things to come with little Rylan, and I love looking back at four years of Rylan moments.

Comments

Popular Posts