Where Batman, Superman, and Captain America sleep.
WAY back in March when we found out about our little surprise due this fall, I made the executive decision to rearrange bedrooms. Avery and Payton were sharing a cowboy room, Rylan and Declan were sharing a woodland animals room, and the biggest room was being used a playroom/guest room. We moved the three oldest boys into that big room together and decided to go with a theme they could grow with. Superheros. Do boys ever outgrow superheros? My husband sure hasn't...
So here are the very dark and dreary before pictures of the space we were working with. The walls had been brown for about three years. This was the room I spent my bedrest in last year... talk about a depressing color to stare at for 10 weeks.
So the first thing we did was empty this room out, paint it a WAY lighter color, and load it full of boy stuff. I spent the last 5 months turning that^ into this!
Their walk-in closet full of their toys, art supplies, and all their other crap.
I could not be happier with how it turned out! And they LOVE it!
So here are the very dark and dreary before pictures of the space we were working with. The walls had been brown for about three years. This was the room I spent my bedrest in last year... talk about a depressing color to stare at for 10 weeks.
So the first thing we did was empty this room out, paint it a WAY lighter color, and load it full of boy stuff. I spent the last 5 months turning that^ into this!
Their walk-in closet full of their toys, art supplies, and all their other crap.
I could not be happier with how it turned out! And they LOVE it!













Comments