31 days of Halloween Costumes: Toddler girl

This October Freya and I got the wild idea to do daily costumes for her. 
SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!

I was worried that I would run out of costume ideas, but I actually had a handful planned and prepped that we didn't get to! 31 days was not enough haha!

The majority of her costumes were pieced together from her dress up bin and thrift store pieces. She is very lucky that she has older girl cousins who handed down dress up stuff, and a mom who is living vicariously though her dress up collection. We are always at the thrift store looking for goodies and that's my biggest suggestion for anyone looking to find costumes for an event or just to have for dress up. The only costumes that I buy brand new are on MAJOR clearance. 

With that... please enjoy our 2018 collection of daily October costumes! 

Princess Elsa


Belle 


Our garden gnome in the fairy garden

Holly Golightly

Merida 

Snow White

Rosie the Riveter

Elsa in a Tutu

 Supergirl

 Fairy

 Butterfly

 Witchy girl

Princess Aurora

 Hermione

 Ballet dancer

Jazzercise

 Porg looking for her Chewbacca

 Minnie Mouse

 It is I, Frida Kahlo

 Crazy Cat Lady

 Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your entire life

 Troll vibes

Taco Belle

Somebody has got to nail that girl's fins to the floor. 
Ariel

We have a little old lady. She enjoys long calls on her regular phone, and complains about the confusing contraptions we call “smart” phones. She prefers warm wool stockings and sensible shoes. She loves having company, as long as they don’t call on us after 7, because she likes to be in bed by 7:30. She says cats make the best companions, because they rarely talk back and she enjoys the occasional hard candy, but only when no one is looking.

 Rainbow Unicorn

 In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines lived twelve little girls in two straight lines... the smallest one was Madeline.

Do you want to build a snowman?
Little Olaf for our first snow of the winter

 Ding Dong the witch is dead
Little Dorothy

 Our little deer

 Little Ginny Weasley: Freya's official Halloween costume for 2018!

Comments

Popular Posts